Bespoke Performance Analysis Software
Aero Support have a reputation for developing robust, reliable and user friendly aero engine performance analysis software. Our software is created using the very latest development tools and is fully compatible with all Microsoft windows based operating systems, including 64-bit Windows 7. Turnkey software solutions are written specifically for individual customers, talioring the design to the needs of the end user. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) test procedures are at the core of the automatic test prompting and data collection routines embedded into the sofware. All our software is developed in accordance with ISO software TickIT requirements, ensuring customer satisfaction, maintainability and version control. Aero Support developed software is currently being used to test and control turbo-prop and turbo-fan aero engines for civilian and military customers both in the USA and worldwide.
- Fully integrated with aero engine test facility hardware, including Data Acquisition Systems and PLCs.
- Full integration with ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, ModBus communication protocols.
- High speed data logging and display.
- Automatic test prompting to guide operators through required tests.
- Manual logging and playback functions.
- Live ISA corrections.
- Engine test report generation.
- User configurable displays
- Aero engine test facilities.
- Aircraft component test rigs.
- First to fourth line maintenance.
- Power generation control and logging.
- Hand held devices such as tablets and smart phones.
These are some of the software development projects which Aero Support engineers have completed:
- T56-A-15 (C-130H Hercules)
- AE2100-D3 (C-130J Hercules)
- T56-A-14 (P3 Orion)
- 501 series (commerical)
- Adour Mk871 (BAe Hawk)
- Conway mk301 (VC-10)
- ALF502-R5 (BAe 146)
- ALF507-1F (Avro RJ)
- APUs (full range)
- M53-P2 (Mirage 2000)